search

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One Step Closer

I thought "sembreak" would last us til about next week. Apparently not, as I was told by Emz this morning "Sir, may pasok na daw tayo mamaya kay Ambassador". I'm glad we started already though. That only means it's on step closer to graduation.

Yes, folks, I am studying. Still. Haha. I'm taking my MA in Foreign Service (briefly changed to International Relations, then reverted). It's my second trimester at LPU (Lyceum of the Philippines University), the bastion of Academic Excellence in Foreign Service, among others. (Naks!)

This, after 7 (yes, seven) lovely years of College. I learned a lot in college. wings soaring free above the hills, flying with the EAGLES in the clear BLUE skies over Katipunan. Yep.

Sometimes, I feel like I've made the wrong decision, sometimes I feel like there's a long way to go, but then I always tell myself "Stop Whining. One Step Closer to Graduation. To that Degree. To the next step". It helps that I have divided the number of units into 6 equal parts, made of 6 units each. Since 2 years sounds a lot better than 42 units (12 classes plus 6 units of thesis), It helped me stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment