search

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Spada Again

When things are new, we like to give them a lot of attention. New shoes are worn daily (as much as possible), new toys or video games are played with a lot, and in this case, newfound massage spas are given another try.

Fresh from last week's initial experience, I felt I needed to try some more of their services, so I did. this time, I had me a Coffee body wash with my Reflexology Massage. So up I went to the body wash "shower" and lay down to have my body wash. I wanted to try the Coffee wash as last time I had the Organic one. Surprisingly, this time felt twice as long. I don't know if I was rushed the last time (as the one who washed me was the same one who massaged me) or this time was just more thorough. I felt she made me clean twice over. This, of course, is a good thing, heading on to a massage.

Again, the wash felt like a pre-massage massage. But, this time, the experience was enhanced by the grainy granules that were in the wash solution. It felt as if everything dirty was scrubbed away by the solution and nothing was left but clean little (?) old me. She even managed to knead some parts such as my hands and shoulders to give a preemptive massage.

With the actual massage, though, I'd have to say the first time was much better. Though I liked the massage (being hard, and all), I still think that sometimes I can't handle hard massages as they don't make me relax. That being said, I felt like kneaded bread, but felt de-stressed afterwards, which was why I went in the first place.

For readers out there who would like to know what services they have, I got me a brochure/service list that goes thus:

BODY CARE
  1. Spada Massage PHP 300 (1 hr)
  2. Swedish Massage
  3. Shiatsu Massage
  4. Relexology
TRADITIONAL
  1. Ventosa + Massage(1.5 hr) PHP 700
  2. Guasa + Massage
BODY TREATMENT
  1. Dead Sea Salt Scrub PHP 500 (45min)
  2. Pure Chocolate Scrub
  3. Natural Coffee Scrub
BODY WASH
  1. Organic PHP 180 (20min)
  2. Coffee
  3. Chocolate
FOOT CARE
  1. Spada Foot Massage PHP 300 (1hr)
  2. Shower PHP 50
Next time I go, I'll probably try something new, just for the heck of it. Maybe a PURE CHOCOLATE SCRUB! Sounds yummy. Ooh Yes. Smack your lips and drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment