search

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A New (?) Adventure

If it's the same endeavour on a different time, does that not make it a new journey? Being the beginning of a new month, I will once again try to lost the unwanted weight of which i have long struggled to rid myself.

I was able to do so the first time I enrolled in Fitness First, but like most working people, priorities and deadlines interfered. I noticed I gained most of that weight back, sadly. Good think though, is that it's not pure fat because of the muscle I gained from my past workouts. Hopefully they have not atrophied much.

So now I begin this trek up the slopes of Mount WeightLoss in search of that prized possession : The BOD. Join me as I embark on this journey...again.

Follow me as I post my progress or lack thereof.

INITIAL Stats:

Waistline 45 in
Weight 234.3 lbs
Weight to Ideal 49.3

No comments:

Post a Comment