search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

iPhone 3GS or N97?

Lately, there's been something that has bothered me. Not a nuisance like anagging or whinig child, but more like that slight chronic pain in your foot when there's a small stone in your shoe and you can't just up and remove it then and there.

I was "Window" shopping online and found myself at The Apple Website , looking for an iPhone, to see if I wanted to get me one. To my surprise, I found myself drooling over the new iPhone 3GS. It's Apple's latest release of iPhone, but it supposedly has 16 or 32GB of memory (2 models), a 3-megapixel camera with video, and a digital compass. (click here to compare it with the older iPhone 3G).

What really got me thinking was, that after all those features, the price tag only reflects USD 299 for the 32GB model (roughly converted to PHP 15000). Definitely excellent compared to the PHP40000 cost if bundled with a globe sim here in the Philippines. I guess my biggest obstacle right now, should I decide to buy, is how to purchase it there and have it sent here.

Oh wait. No, my biggest hurdle is that I'm Broke.

As if not frustrating enough, my attraction to Nokia's n97 is just as futile. Though not as sleek and pretty as the iPhone, Nokia is leaps and bounds more competent in Phone Technology of Apple (normally associated with iPods and Macs).

No comments:

Post a Comment