search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another First

There's a song by Semisonic called "Closing Time" that goes:
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

yeah.

This blog of mine has retained its url, but I decided to start anew with it. I don't really know why. Maybe:

  1. I'm just currently bored on a rainy friday night

  2. I was inspired by all this talk of digital marketing during the recent IMMAP conference at SMX

  3. I just really like the silent screams of writing, whether in pen or keyboard

  4. I'm secretly sharpening my so-called skills to be able to write for print again even if just to get published once in a while for a little bit of moolah

  5. The old blog just needed a makeover



Whatever the reason, this is what I have to work with now. My little piece of the infinitely vast realm of cyberspace. I guess non-Social Network Site (SNS) blogs add a touch of mystery to online activity. I mean, when you blog in Friendster or Facebook, your profile and pictures and whathaveyous take attention away (though probably not all) from the content and spread it thinly among the other components. With blogging on a regular blogsite, the literature speaks for itself. You may choose to add photos or music or whatnot, but in the end, one can still do without them. (Imagine a Friendster of Facebook page without all the bits of Info and Photos).

Well. whatever the actual reason, I know this new beginning learned lessons from the previous beginning's end. CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment